CMA - The Certified Management Accountant certification
CMA is a professional credential that can be earned in the management accounting and financial management fields. Part of AMA Preparation Certifications
The certification signifies that the person possesses knowledge in the areas of financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics, the skills most in demand on finance teams around the world.
The CMA is a US-based
and globally-recognized certification offered by The Institute of Management Accountants (IMA). Attaining the CMA credential demonstrates a commitment to a continuous professional development.
The program offers industry-based certification for best practice in decision information and control systems. the certification work inside organizations of all sizes, industries, and types.
- Provide for a professional organization for Management Accountants.
- Develop and promote the study of Management Accountancy.
- To register, educate and train any person who is contemplating to become a member of the Institute.
- Establish and issue management accountancy standards, encourage the application of correct principles, techniques and practices of management accountancy.
- Take necessary steps to promote the profession of management accountancy in its practice to industry, commerce, education, finance and public service and IT.
- Conduct certified management accountancy program leading to professional management accounting qualification, encourage publication of books and periodicals, maintain libraries, conduct examinations and undertake and regulate the professional education and practical training.