The ATD 2018 International Conference & Exposition brings the talent development
industry to life. Each aspect of the industry is covered for every level of practitioner, from
CEO to specialist, from dean to student. At ATD 2018, join more than 10,000 of your
learning colleagues from around the globe in San Diego, California, May 6-9, 2018, to share
best practices and insights. You’ll discover current and future trends, and find out how to
apply them on the job to get results. You’ll learn from world-renowned thought leaders
and your peers. ATD 2018 will provide the tools and resources necessary to move you and
your organization forward.
Top 5 Benefits of Attending ATD 2018:
1. Find Real Solutions to Your Top Challenges. ATD 2018 has more than 300 education sessions focused on 10 content tracks.
You’ll will learn what’s going on in the industry, find out what strategies my peers are implementing, and discover how they are
addressing similar issues. In short, You’ll learn new strategies and solutions to solve some of your biggest challenges.
2. Meet and Learn From Trendsetters. ATD 2018 speakers, attendees, and exhibitors are at the forefront of the industry; they
are the game changers. This is a great opportunity to find out how they stay ahead of the curve. You can apply their practices to
3. Networking. you’ll make new connections with peers and find out how they are managing common challenges. Additionally, you
will meet potential partners, suppliers, and new employees who could help you with your issues.
4. Stay Relevant. To stay relevant in your profession, you have to know the latest trends and how to implement them in your
organization. With several sessions focused on innovation in each track, trendsetting speakers, and an EXPO hall filled with
more than 400 suppliers offering today’s latest products and solutions, ATD 2018 is the ideal place to take the pulse of the
5. Inspire Your Team. you’ll take what you learn from ATD 2018 and share it with the team. you’ll have the tools and know-how to
implement the latest talent development strategies. And it’s not just about your personal development. By successfully using
what I learn at ATD 2018, you’ll help improve your organisasion bottom line!
Request a Call Now , And Join The Egyptian/Arab Delegation